Baking with Cousin Ruth in Sunnyvale, CA … I tweaked her oatmeal recipe, enjoy…
Rosees California Quinoa Cookies
- 2 cups Quinoa
- ½ agave or ½ cup coconut sugar (Today I made them with ¼ agave & ¼ cup coconut sugar)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of cranberries & ¼ cup of dark chocolate chip cookies
- Place Quinoa, agave and oil in a bowl. Stir well. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350. Add remaining ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
- The mixture will be a bit crumble and will not resemble batter.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cookies may spread a bit. Leave room between each cookie.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Let cool then place on a rack to cool completely. Freezes well.
With love, Rose