An interactive workshop presented by Rose A. Weinberg, Wellness Expert, Author, Speaker, Registered Homeopath, Reiki Master and Educator, Educational Director, Nutritionist, and Fulfilled Wife and Mom.
This workshop is highly interactive. Arrive with questions and walk away with insights that will help you in any area of your life to create your ‘feelgood life!’ It is simpler than you think. Sit back and intellectually-intuitively open up to prosperity in your ‘feelgood’ life!
Who benefits of this workshop: business owners, practitioners and corporate team building.
Rose shares key feelgood-insights that helped her go from fearful, panic, stressed-out Rose, to feelgood magical and fun Rose.
- Enjoy a simple breathing meditation and an opportunity to create prosperity to live your ‘feelgood’ life!
- Choose from these highlights to create the feelgoodWorkshop for you!
- Learn true relationship building professionally and personally
- Learn the ideal cold or warm call
- Overcome the fear of making the call
- Why it’s so important to contact people when you said you will
- Always show up!
- All you need to know to book a meeting (The 1 minute elevator speech that get’s results)
- *Simple goal setting; 1 day at a time!
- Simple wellness tips; nutrition that will keep your energy up to build your business
- *The power of the NOWbreath (most important)
- *Managing family and friends during the crazy, stressed out busy times at work.
- *Reach your goals and live your feelgood life!
*Highlights that are included with every feelgoodWorkshop
You’ll discover the power of your passion, the value of building strong networks, and why it’s so imperative to create wellness for you personally, professionally and spiritually. This workshop is interactive and will connect you to your purpose. It will empower you and inspire you with commitment to create the feelgood life you want, professionally, personally and spiritually.
Based on the professional and personal success practice alongside the book the feelgood life! 93 feelgood-insights to keep life stupid simple! by Rose A. Weinberg
Contact Rose and have her create this event for your company, organization, or networking team. You will learn and participate in a highly interactive and professional approach to empowering and inspiring you and your team for success!
Cost to be determined group size and location