- The scope of practice of homeopathy is defined as “…the assessment of body system disorders and treatment using homeopathic techniques to promote, maintain or restore health”;
- Title protection, authorizing only members of the College of Homeopathy of Ontario the use of the title “homeopath”, a variation or abbreviation or an equivalent in another language;
- The composition of the College Council;
And it empowers:
- The appointment of the transitional Council and Registrar by the Lieutenant Governor in Council;
- The transitional Council and Registrar to implement the Homeopathy Act, 2007 and theRHPA.
What this means to all Ontario Residence is the availability to choose a Homeopath as you would any health care professional, one that is registered and one that is currently up to date with all standards.
More information at http://www.collegeofhomeopaths.on.ca/pages/about.html
“I am pleased to announce that as of June 30th, 2015, I am registered with the College of Homeopaths of Ontario under the proclamation act, April 1st, 2015. Over the past 16 years, since graduating as a Homeopath and setting up practice alongside, nutritional counselling and being a Reiki Master and Educator, it has been my pleasure to serve my clients, their families and their refereed friends and families. I love my profession, serving others and now with Homeopathy recognized alongside all health care professionals in Ontario, I hope that you will continue to include all that homeopathy offers to you and your family for acute and chronic dis-ease. Homeopathy is a lifestyle that is safe, simple and profoundly alters all areas of health. For those of you who have extended health benefits, watch for Homeopathy being added to your coverage. For more information please contact me at email@example.com.”
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Happy feelgoodJuly 2015!
feelgood always, with gratitude and peace,
Rose A. Weinberg, HOM, CT-CRA, DTM